About Red Sail Sports:
Celebrating over 20 Years of Excellence!
In 1989, Red Sail Sports said "Bonbini" ("Welcome" in Papamiento) when we opened our first retail store at the Hyatt Regency Resort. We've been there ever since!
Because of the popularity of scuba diving, catamaran sailing, and other water activities on Aruba, Red Sail Sports quickly identified this growing trend. We became experts in the field of watersports recreation, while continuing to expand our retail stores, too. Over the past 20 years, we've added eight more retail locations and have established three full-service dive and watersports centers - one at the Hyatt Regency, the second at the Aruba Marriott Resort, and the third at the Renaissance Aruba Beach Resort.
Red Sail Sports is a PADI 5 Star Dive Resort and with our expanded dive and watersports centers, we've been able to serve more of Aruba's active vacationers. To accommodate the growing tourist population, Red Sail Sports Aruba also expanded our fleet.
We proudly boast the island's most modern dive boats:
- The 48' "Pasa Bon" (Have a Good Time in Papiamento) can accommodate up to 24 divers.
- The New "Biba Bon" can accommodate up to 24 divers.
- The "Vista Mar" (View of the Sea) can also hold up to 24 divers.
We also have four luxury catamarans:
- The 70' "Rumba" is the newest addition, and is the island's largest, most luxurious sailing vessel, accommodating up to 100 passengers. This state-of-the-art catamaran was custom built by Gold Coast Yachts to our specifications at a cost of over US$650,000.
- The 62' "Fiesta" was also built by Gold Coast and provides seating for up to 80 passengers.
- The 58' "Balia" is another Gold Coast pearl and provides seating for up to 55 passengers.
- The 53' "Goza" seats up to 44 passengers.
This fleet of luxury catamarans departs daily on the turquoise waters of Aruba for scheduled sails, as well as for private group functions. We offer snorkeling, sunset and dinner sails.
Over the past decade, Red Sail Sports Aruba has exhibited a strong commitment to support island tourism and raise our quality standards. The result? We've won the prestigious ARTOUSA (Aruban Tourism Scholarship Awards) award 4 times as the island's most supporting and outstanding watersports operation. We've also recently received the "Best Tour of the Season" award from Princess Cruises, recognizing the company's top achievement in customer satisfaction.
Besides Aruba, Red Sail Sports maintains operations in Grand Cayman. Established in 1988, the company offers a variety of vacation packages featuring scuba diving and accommodations with its hotel partners.
For more information or reservations, call ( 297) 586-1603 (from US 1-305-454-2538), or visit http://www.redsail.com/.
- Aruba Activities
Find out where all the different activities Red Sail Aruba has to offer are.
Read about all the updates and special happenings.
Frequently Asked Questions at Red Sail Sports Aruba.
- Meet Our Staff
Meet the staff at Red Sail Sports Aruba.
Learn what others have to say about their visit to Red Sails Aruba.
- Community Involvement
At Red Sails Sports Aruba we care about the Community we work in.
Red Sails Sports works with a number of local and international partners